Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hope your New Year's Eve wasn't too riotous.  Mine was quiet though Mother Nature provided some excitement with rain and thunder (and lightning somewhere, I am sure).  On with the New Year!

Some of my wishes for the New Year:

-An undefeated season for the Fighting Irish (they closed out 2010 with a win yesterday, having a fairly easy time against the Miami Hurricanes).

-Several wins for Tiger along with a couple of Majors.  And a successful relationship with a woman or two.

-A breakout year for Michelle Wie even though she will still be taking classes.  Three or four wins plus a major, please.

-A World Series for the Cubs.  Make that a World Series win for the Cubs.

-Another Super Bowl ring for Payton and Company.  I know, an uphill battle and one they must start with a win over the Titans tomorrow.

-Fine weather and good health for all my golfing buddies; my non golfing buddies, too.

-And lots of Peace the world round...