Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Clyde Wake Update

Thanks to Karry Stoll for keeping us up to date on what's happening in Clyde's life.  His latest comment:

Karry Stoll has left a new comment on your post "Clyde Wake":

Clyde update: Clyde is out of the hospital, and staying at his sisters house in Jasper. He is not allowed to lift anything over five pounds, which means his cat! The doctors comments to Clyde were as follows. No bowling, golf, lifting, and even preaching. Clydes comments to me were "I might as well be dead".
He will be done with everything for four weeks. The blood on his brain was a concern, and needs to be monitered for at least that long to make sure that it doesnt increase in size.
Another one of his comments that was the typical Clyde that I know was this. "I've been in that hospital for one night, and one day. And the only thing I missed was my cat".
I'm making light of the situation, but Clyde does need our prayers. So when your teeing off on one, two, three, or whatever hole think of yours and my friend Clyde. 

Note to Clyde:  We all care, Clyde.  Relax and get your body back in shape.