Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Clyde Wake

In case you missed Karry's comment in Bits and Pieces:

Just wanted everyone to know that Clyde Wake was taken to St Marys Hospital in Evansville last night. He took a tumble today and hit his head. Went to the doctor, and was brought home with a slight fever. My dad called me and wanted me to check on him since he is my neighbor. At which time his daughter came, and it was determined that he needed to go back to the hospital. Which I might add he wanted nothing to do with.
Anyway long story short. Keep Clyde in your thoughts and prayers.

Sorry, he was taken to the hospital tonight the 21st.
And will be there at least tonight, if not longer. His daughter called me again, and he has slight bleeding on the brain. He is being held for observation.
Just to let you all know he is in good spirits. The reason I know this is because he wanted me to be sure and take care of his cat.