Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The bugs - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

The bugs are nasty little critters and they are really getting under my skin. Had to dose myself several times today with bug repellent and still they came at me and got all over me and were being their nasty little selves all day long. We are watching them and if they continue to be the problem they have been these past few days, then we will adapt Senior League play to make the best of a bad situation. We will make a determination in the early morning whether to play or not. If not, I expect that opposing teams will have the option of playing immediately or anytime through the following Thursday's event. And there I am assuming that the bug thingee is something that will disappear in a day or two. Can't imagine them wanting to stay around much longer than that - they certainly are not welcome to stay. So, stay turned.

If you want to play, wear appropriate clothes, like cover yourself entirely and wear a bee bonnet to cover the rest of you. Okay - hope they are all leaving the area as we speak.