Thursday, March 3, 2011

Arizona Golf Shot Perfect For Lakeview Member Susan Fee

Susan Fee, out this morning at Lakeview with hubby Frank, had to share the good news from Arizona where the two of them had just spent a week wandering around different golf courses.  She got her very first hole-in-one.  The details:
On Feb 21st while playing The Duke at Rancho El Dorado, Maricopa, AZ. on hole #16, I got my first hole in one.  I was using my driver, an Adams A30 Series club, and a Precept Laddie golf ball. I had a great tee shot, playing to the left of the bunker guarding the front of the green.  We could not see the ball go in the cup, because it went over a mound between me and the green, but when we got up to the green and was looking all around trying to find my ball, my brother-in-law said look in the hole.  Wow!!  There it was and I went to hollering and jumping all around.
The foursome that I was with, was my husband Frank Fee, my brother-in-law Bob Fee, and his girlfriend, Beth Miller.

Susan admitted going a little crazy after finding the ball in the hole, and rightly so as she has been a long time golfer and had been looking for that first ace for some time.  In the books now, Susan.  Congratulations.  Btw, how many drinks did you buy when you got back to the clubhouse?  Just kidding.  Hope Frank treated you to a more than delicious dinner to continue the celebration.